- Our caregivers provide health services to clients in the privacy of their home and help them to remain in familiar surroundings.
- Peace of mind knowing that an RN is available 24/7 to our clients for issues that should arise. This valuable service can save unnecessary trips to the Emergency Room.
- You or a family member need some type of "specific" care which you nor relatives can handle alone. Care can be supplemented by our trained, skilled professionals.
- Confidence that client's medication, labs, and MD orders are being implemented and oversight is available.
- Alleviate anxiety upon discharge from a facility that they will receive a full evaluation for services to stay safely in the home.
All clients of PRimary Home Health Care, Inc. are provided with
- Evaluation of the patient's health needs by a Registered Nurse;
- Development of a plan of care by the Registered Nurse;
- An opportunity for the patient to ask questions, to be kept informed and to understand the services given, including information about charges for service;
- Assurance that all care is coordinated with the physician and other health care provides and is provided by qualified health care professionals;
- Instruction on how to care for one's health needs;
- Assurance that care is treated confidentially.
Shape Divider - Style mountains
© PRimary Home Health Care